Most hip replacements are performed on patients between 60 and 80 years of age. Seniors in Miami, Aventura, Hallandale, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Ft Myers, Venice, N. Miami Beach, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Sarasota and thru-out Florida are recipients of failed Hip Replacement Implants. Although you may think your failed hip implant is the fault of your doctor it is actually a product liability lawsuit against the manufacturer.
Our Hip Replacement Lawyers Are Reviewing Hip Failure Implant Cases For:
- Stryker Rejuvenate Modular Neck Cases
- Stryker ABG II Modular neck Cases
- Stryker Exeter Hip Replacement, Citation Hip Replacement, Meridian Hip Replacement,
- Hip Replacement, Definition Hip Replacement, Restoration
- Stryker Accolade (TMZF) Stem cases with Cobalt Chromium modular heads. These stems have the potential for significant head neck corrosion Cases with Metallosis.
- Wright Medical Conserve Cup (MOM)
- Wright Medical Profemur Stem Cases (this is their modular neck design)- Fracture (either the titanium or CoCr necks) and Metallosis.
- Depuy ASR and Depuy Pinnacle Metal on Metal (MOM) with modular heads
- Zimmer Durom Cup cases with modular heads greater than 36 mm
- .Zimmer M/L Taper Kinectiv Stem cases (this is their Modular neck design)
- Biomet M2A 38mm / Magnum MOM
- DJO / Encore MOM hip cases. All cases with revision surgery
- Omnilife Apex Arc
- Smith & Nephew R3 (MOM) cup cases
- Smith & Nephew SMF stem
- Hip Replacements with a diagnosis of Chromium or Cobalt blood toxicity