The Workers Compensation Lawyers of For the Injured Worker can give you Advise about your Work Injury Claim. Providing Justice for the Injured Worker Since 1997. When you are injured you can depend on "FOR THE INJURED WORKER.COM"
"Fortheinjuredworker.com" has an experienced team of Workers Compensation job Injury Specialists. Our Workers Compensation lawyers will work aggressively to maximize the value of your financial recovery by collecting as much compensation as possible from as many sources as the facts and the law will allow.
Call 877.522.2123 to Discuss Your Case With a Work Injury Lawyer A team of skilled Workers Compensation Attorneys
Very often a workers compensation is also a personal Injury lawsuit for the same workplace accident. The workers compensation lawyers of For the injured Worker have years of experience in what is known as third party liability Workers Compensation claims. If the facts won't support a negligence claim for personal injury damages, our experience with the proof of permanent disability claims can go far toward protecting your financial security.
Contact us in Florida, Georgia,Tennessee,North and South Carolina,New York,New Jersey,Michigan,Colorado and California to find out what For the injured workers compensation lawyers can do for you regarding your work injury claim
Fortheinjuredworkers.com Workers compensation legal team works with outstanding medical and vocational experts on disputed issues relating to the nature or extent of a work injury and the degree of a partial disability. Our on the job injury lawyers have years of experience with workers' compensation issues.
This experience means that "for the injured workers"(sm) lawyers are well equipped to handle a wide range of work injury scenarios.
For the Injured Workers' lawyers will make sure your rights are protected under the Workers' Compensation Act.
June 1, 2010 – Injured Workers' Day
Justice For Injured Workers
The Workers' Compensation Act entitles a person to benefits for injuries, occupational diseases or death on the job. Some of the benefits victims are entitled to are:
- Payment of medical expenses , including mileage to and from medical appointments
- Prescription reimbursement
- Two-thirds of your weekly wage, up to a maximum, while you are unable to work and are off work
- Payments to replace a portion of your weekly wage while you are unable to work fully
- A disfigurement award for visible scars and burns under certain circumstances
- A money award to pay you for permanent injury
- Penalties if the workers' compensation carrier does not follow certain rules
Workers compensation lawyers work on a contingency basis. There is no upfront fee to you when you hire a workers compensation lawyer
Our Workers compensation lawyers can help you with:
- Industrial accidents
- Construction accidents
- Occupational illness or chronic injury claims
- Trucking industry accidents for Truck drivers, freight handlers and warehouse workers
- Airline industry injury claims at any airport
- Oil, gas or chemical refinery accidents
- Health care worker claims
- Personal injury litigation related to defective industrial equipment or machinery
- Death benefits and wrongful death claims for fatal work injuries
- mesothelioma, lung cancer from toxic substances and chemical fumes
- cab driver injuries from repetitive lifting and auto accidents
Tags: Albany, Atlanta, Atlanta GA, Buford GA, Canton, Columbus, Conyers GA, Covington GA, DeKalb County, Douglasville GA, Dunwoody, East Point, East Point GA, Fulton County, Ga, Gainesville, Georgia, Hampton GA, Injured Trucker, Johns Creek GA, Lawrenceville GA, Mableton GA, Macon, Marietta, Marietta GA, McDonough GA, North Atlanta, Redan, Redan GA, Riverdale GA, Roswell, Roswell GA, Sandy Springs, Sandy Springs GA, Savanah, Savannah, Smyrna, Smyrna GA, Snellville GA, Valdosta, Warner Robbins, Warner Robins, Woodstock GA, Workers Compensation Atlanta, Workers compensation lawyer Atlanta