Our auto accident lawyers of Florida and Georgia have been protecting the rights of auto accident victims Since 1991! Auto accident lawyers concentrate on personal injury claims regarding car crashes.
What Should I Do After a Florida or Georgia auto accident ?
If you have been involved in an auto accident , there are certain steps you should take to protect your legal rights. By staying calm, not admitting guilt at the auto accident scene, and cooperating with the appropriate authorities, you give your auto accident lawyer a much better chance of obtaining financial compensation for any damages you may have suffered.
* After the car Accident Move your vehicle out of traffic if it is safe to do so. Warn others motorists by turning on your vehicle’s hazard lights.
* Check on the condition of other drivers and passengers involved in the auto accident. If anyone requires immediate medical attention, call an ambulance.
* Exchange information with all parties involved in the car accident. Obtain information including names, addresses, driver license, and insurance policy information.
* While laws differ from state-to-state, in the event of a car crash, you should good contact local law enforcement to have an auto accident police report prepared. Contact an auto accident or injury lawyer as soon as you are able. Do not wait. Be ware of solicitations. Call Auto Accident Injury lawyer Network of Florida and Georgia 1 877.522.2123 Immediately for an experienced accident attorney.
* Do not make or sign an admission of guilt or responsibility for the accident until you have received advice from your personal injury lawyer.
* Contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the vehicle accident and report the incident. Contact an auto Injury attorney. Injury Lawyer Network is on call 24hrs 7 days to help connect you to an injury law firm.
* If you have a camera or a cell phone that can take pictures, photograph the scene of the crash before the vehicles are moved as well as any damage to your vehicle. This evidence may help your personal injury lawyer and come in handy in your personal-injury lawsuit.
* Call Accident & Injury Attorney Network for an Accident Lawyer
Woodstock GA, Marietta GA, Smyrna GA, Mableton GA, Douglasville GA, Buford GA, Canton, GA.
Our Attorneys have experience with the following motor vehicles accidents:
* Georgia and Florida Car accidents, auto accident, car crashes,
* Truck accidents, 18 wheel truck accidents and
* Motorcycle accidents,
* Bicycle accidents
We have lawyers with extensive experience in Bus, School Bus and Train Accidents as well.
Injuries sustained in a major car crash or any vehicle accident can result in fatal or severe injuries that require a lifetime of costly medical care. The force and impact of these accidents or vehicle collisions can cause catastrophic brain and spinal cord injuries, as well as less severe injuries such as broken bones and internal injuries. Our auto accident lawyers will fight on your behalf for the monetary damages you and your family deserves. Our attorneys are experienced Georgia and Florida personal injury lawyers.
Victims of motor vehicle crashes may suffer from a variety of serious injuries, including:
*WHIPLASH FROM THE AUTO ACCIDENT IMPACT
*HEAD and NECK INJURIES FROM THE CAR ACCIDENT
*SPINAL CORD INJURIES
*TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY (TBI)
*CONCUSSION FROM THE AUTO IMPACT
Our AUTO Accident and Injury Attorney’s Have Vast Experience In The Following Areas:
- Experience Auto Accident Lawyers
- Personal Injury claims
- Truck Accidents with severe injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Slip &Fall Attorneys
- Dog Bites & Animal Injuries
- Drug Litigation Law Firms
- Toxic Injury
- Work Related Injury -Hurt on the job
- Constructions Accidents Workers compensation claims
- Nursing Home Abuse and Negligence
- Medical Malpractice
- pedestrian auto injuries Individauls hit by a car
- Birth Injuries due to medical negligence
- Cerebral Palsy
- Child Injuries do to the negligence of others
- Brain Damage due to medical malpractice
- Burn Injuries from catastrophic accidents
- Pharmacy Error due to negligence
- Catastrophic accident lawyers who deal with plane crashes, Train accidents and school bus accidents. These injuries are usually severe and can cause a wrongful death litigtion.
- Airline accident lawyer
- Train accident attorney
- Premises Liability Injury' due to poor security or negligence of the property owner. Our Injury lawyers have extensive experience in all personal Injury lawsuits.
We have Florida auto accident lawyers are ready to help you in the following Florida cities:, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Aventura, Belle Glade, Belleview, Boca Raton, Bonita Springs, Boynton Beach, Bradenton, Brandon, Cape Coral, Carrollwood, Casselberry, Citrus Park, Clearwater, Clermont, Coconut Creek, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Crestview, Cutler Bay, Dania Beach, Davie, Daytona Beach, Deerfield Beach, DeLand, Delray Beach, Deltona, Doral, Dunedin, Edgewater, Esterno, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Pierce, Fort Walton Beach, Gainesville, Greenacres, Haines City, Hallandale Beach, Hialeah, Hollywood, Homestead, Immokalee, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Jupiter, Kendall, Key West, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Lake Worth, Largo, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Leesburg, Lehigh Acres, Leisure City, Margate, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miramar, Naples, Navarre, New Smyrna Beach, North Lauderdale, North Miami, North Miami Beach, North Port, Oakland Park, Ocala, Ocoee, Orlando, Ormond Beach, Oviedo, Pace, Palm Bay, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Palmetto Bay (Cutler), Panama City, Parkland, Pembroke Pines, Pensacola, Plantation, Plant City, Pompano Beach, Port Charlotte, Port Orange, Port Saint Lucie, Riverview, Riviera Beach, Rockledge, Royal Palm Beach, St. Cloud, St. Petersburg, Sanford, Sarasota, Sebastian, South Miami, Spring Hill, Starke, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunrise, Tallahassee, Tamarac, Tamiami, Tampa, Tarpon Springs, Temple Terrace, Titusville, Treasure Island, The Villages, Town 'n Country, Venice, Vero Beach, Valrico, Wellington, Wesley Chapel, Weston, West Palm Beach, West Pensacola, Winter Garden, Winter Haven, Winter Park, and Winter Springs.